You must be a motivated self-starter and proactively bring forth marketing campaign ideas to the alliance leader aligning to the sales goals. You must also be persistent to navigate through our alliance partners building the right relationships to gain mind share of our alliance partners in relation to Upland offerings.
- Deliver a marketing plan aligning to alliance revenue goals within budget to deliver ROI
- Become the expert on partner marketing programs ensuring Upland stands out against our competition
- Develop messaging and create high-impact content in support of partner solutions, working in collaboration with each product leader
- Partner with Alliance sales teams to develop compelling sales plays to grow pipeline and revenue
- Align with Salesforce and ServiceNow Partner Communities to drive demand generation through executing joint partner marketing activities
- Work with channel partners to develop, implement and manage joint marketing programs that clearly articulate the combined value of and drive demand for Upland products and services, and partner solutions.
- Ensure partners have the understanding, training and appropriate materials to position Upland solutions, including understanding Upland customers, specific buyer roles within organizations and how and why they buy
- Create partner materials such as joint solution propositions, pitch decks, customer success stories and email campaigns
- Support and attend partner events and sponsorships.
- Maintain the Alliances Marketing budget
- IU an Continually analyze and track program success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against investments.
- Experience working within the Salesforce and ServiceNow ecosystems or comparable alliances
- Ability to take initiative and build the necessary relationships within Alliance organizations
- 5+ years’ experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and partner marketing programs
- 5+ years’ experience driving demand and pipeline for partner programs.
- 5+ years’ experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Strong understanding of partner marketing and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.