Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write, tell, and sell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As a Partner Marketing Manager for strategic technology partners in the cloud space, you will work closely with technology partners in order to create go-to-market strategies and co-marketing activities that will drive awareness of our joint solutions and Google Cloud. Working with our partners, you will craft integrated marketing campaigns for our products, which may include open hybrid cloud platforms, containers, application APIs and others.
You will use your technical aptitude, leadership skills and business acumen in order to achieve strategic business goals. Additionally, you will generate high-impact ideas, prioritize associated tasks and responsibilities, and manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. Lastly, you will build and nurture relationships with partners, customers, leaders, engineering teams, and product and marketing groups across Google.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Operationalize go-to-market (GTM) and joint marketing strategies, with a focus on tech partners centered around hybrid cloud, containers and security.
- Collaborate with Partners to execute joint campaigns and develop plans on positioning, messaging, storytelling and strategy - this may include the creation of joint solutions, datasheets, whitepapers, battle cards, pitch decks, customer stories, videos featuring C-level executives, communications and announcements.
- Work with Google Cloud Product Marketing, Product and Engineering teams and Partners to drive awareness of our joint solutions and business.
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), drive pipeline, and analyze associated data in order to ensure success in regards to business growth, ongoing campaigns and marketing activities.
- Evolve and monitor strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience building partnerships and marketing strategies focused on big data, analytics and machine learning.
- 3 years of experience as a product or technology advocate, with experiencecollaborating with Engineering and Marketing teams.
- 5 years of experience in planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs, including marketing campaigns.
- 5 years of experience working in an enterprise technology setting, bringing expertise in SaaS to unified communications, content, collaboration and meetings.
- Experience operating in an entrepreneurial environment, scaling new and emerging products and partner relationships. Experience in strategically marketing products to technology partners and onboarding those partners in regards to joint solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the cloud market and competitive dynamics/customer adoption behavior.