Partner Marketing Manager
at Schoology(View all jobs)NYC HQ
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why We Need You:
Schoology is the most open learning platform for the K-12 education market, our millions of users and thousands of enterprise K-12 customers require their education tools all work together. Developing, nurturing and leveraging Schoology’s ecosystem of partners is an important business function, especially to executing on the company’s objectives of growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
The Partner Marketing Manager is tasked with developing Schoology’s ecosystem of edtech partners and then nurturing and leveraging partners to drive the company towards its core objectives.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop Schoology’s partner network to ensure that the edtech and content tools used by Schoology’s customers are supported and integrated with the Schoology platform
- Create and manage a Schoology partner program, maintaining positive and productive relationship with all existing partners
- Establish appropriate goals, metrics, and visibility on partner activities for marketing leadership and company senior leadership, evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements
- Develop a sponsorship strategy for Schoology local and national user conferences and secure paid sponsorships inline with yearly financial targets
- Achieve preferred partner program sponsorship goals that give select partners preferred marketing support across physical and digital channels
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs within budgetary guidelines and deadlines with specific partners that can add value to Schoology’s new business demand gen goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of marketing experience with enterprise or B2B SAAS software
- Experience with B2B software purchase cycles, cloud-based subscription markets, and experience with partners
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex and large-scale co-marketing programs including budget management
- Experience working with sales and marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce.com and Marketo)
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, and events vendors
- Experience working in an edtech SAAS provider market co-marketing programs with GSI, SI, technology, managed services and reseller partners.