The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing partner marketing plans and programs for the Americas region. Working closely with the partner sales organization, this marketing manager ensures that Marketing and Sales are closely aligned on the key activities needed to deliver partner sales and business targets.
A dynamic, energetic and organized leader, the Partner Marketing Manager drives the activities and performance of Americas Partner Marketing budgets and programs to support the field in achieving monthly bookings targets. In addition to partner sales enablement, critical deliverables include the execution of high-performing demand marketing programs that leverage the capabilities, tools and expertise from the Marketing team, delivering maximum impact and ROI for the Americas sales & marketing organizations.
- Leads the Americas partner marketing efforts, supporting the sales organization in achieving its quarterly and strategic goals
- Executes on plans to achieve Americas Partner Marketing targets and KPIs in coordination with Sales and Marketing leadership
- Collaborates with the Demand Gen team to plan and execute demand programs targeted at partners
- Actively communicates the partner marketing programs to internal teams, Sales reps, and customer-facing staff to drive alignment
- Manages the overall Americas partner marketing budget
- Measures and reports on partner programs and events, including effectiveness and efficiency metrics
- Ensures all partner marketing programs leverage insights and analytics to identify opportunities and threats within the region
- Ensures messaging is consistent across all partner programs and events
- Works collaboratively with European partner marketing leads to develop best practice across all Marketing channels
- Ensures all partner programs are supported with consistent reporting and Marketing metrics and built in an agile environment to facilitate course correction to achieve maximum ROI
- Experienced marketing professional with 4 - 7 years professional work experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the SaaS or Enterprise Software markets
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years demonstrated experience in partner marketing roles
- Experience working within salesforce.com and other marketing automation platforms
- Ability to excel at creating partner marketing strategies and seeing it through to successful execution
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through highly effective marketing and measured results
- Strong management skills with ability to influence and work collaboratively with peers and colleagues
- Highly collaborative and proven ability to build strong working relationships across multiple departments and functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (internal and external)
- Data-driven/Analytical mindset
- High-energy, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to travel is required (approximately 15-30%, depending on time of year) to support regional events, deal support, company meetings, and general team management requirements.