APS Payments, a REPAY Company, is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments and works diligently to offer the lowest credit card processing rates, reduce risk, and provide the best payment solutions. APS Payments is one of America's fastest growing merchant service providers and is based in Mesa, Arizona.
REPAY (“Realtime Electronic Payments” / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
APS Payments is looking for a full-time Partner Marketer to create, manage, and execute enablement programs and revenue-generating campaigns with our software partners to drive leads and enhance engagement in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
This role will report to the VP, Marketing and will work closely with the partner team, sales, marketing, as well as partner marketing contacts to develop go-to-market strategies for assigned partners. Focus is on all elements of the demand mix, including sales promotions and incentives, webinars, email communications, product updates, partner enablement programs, partner events, direct mail, and partner loyalty and incentive programs. This position requires high attention to detail, flexibility, problem solving skills, accountability, a data driven mindset, and effective communication skills.
- To and Thru-partner communications
- Strategize with sales team and partners on best in class activities, create annual marketing plans
- Leverage corporate marketing content to co-brand with partners
- Keep well-informed of vertical market industry news
- Work with internal teams to identify sales tools and enablement programs
- Execute thru-partner co-branded demand generation campaigns that accelerate pipeline
- Build scalable marketing programs to recruit new partners and engage existing partners
- Manage partner lead lists and help analyze partner lead flow for assigned partners
- Work with marketing to support partner event
- Provide training and support on tools and programs launched to the partners
- Provide analytics that help stack rank partner engagement and partners to target
- Establish Partner back-links
- Programs & Systems
- Develop vision for partner content plans
- Measure and delivers positive ROI on major program initiatives
- Create repeatable, high-value partner enablement tools
- Source content for partner newsletter if needed
- Oversee partner case studies
- Assist with managing partner awards, appreciation, SPIFF, and inventive programs
- Maintain partner management tools, includes Salesforce and HubSpot
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, and/or business, or related field
- 3-5+ years’ of partner marketing experience
- Background in sales and marketing or account management if not specifically in channel management, with successful experience working with software publishers and their reselling channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- Software sales and marketing experience, including ERP, Accounting, eCommerce, CRM, or Cloud Computing
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as determined by business volume
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
- Ability to handle stress and stay organized, focused, even-tempered and congenial when faced with multiple deadlines
- Ability to think and plan strategically, and use data to make decisions
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team
- Must be detail-oriented and understand how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
- Positive attitude
- Salesforce and HubSpot experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus
- Experience in the tech industry and with channel organizations
- Access to online learning platforms like PluralSight, Udemy, AskLynda.
- Encourage continuing education including professional conferences and events
- Monthly social events including LAN Parties and Happy Hours
- Flexible schedule/work from home
- Employee bonus program
- REPAY has been named by FORTUNE® magazine as one of the Top 50 “Best Small Workplaces in America” for 2017!
- REPAY was ranked again for the 8th straight year in a row #2164 on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2019!
- REPAY has also been certified as a Great Place to Work company for 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Why Join the REPAY Team?
- Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the Consumer Finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
- Awesome Work Environment ~ Casual dress, great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting.
- Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
- Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team “get” and recognize both individual and team performance.
- Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
- Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.