NextVR is the world’s best virtual reality platform for delivering live sports and music in VR to fans globally. Launched in 2009, the company has patented technology that delivers an unparalleled VR experience providing fans extraordinary access and profound immersion. NextVR has world-class partnerships with leaders in sports and entertainment including the NBA, NFL, FOX Sports, Live Nation, and the International Champions Cup. NextVR was founded by industry leaders with decades of experience in 3D stereoscopic imaging, compression technology and VR broadcasting.
NextVR’s marketing department is results-focused and thrives at the intersection of data, product, content, creative and sales. Its goal is to grow and engage NextVR’s fan and partner base.
We’re looking for someone who can support our content, brand and strategic partnership go to market strategies. The ideal candidate is scrappy and creative with a B2B marketing background and solid track record of pitching and winning business.
As the Partner Development Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for equipping our team with the best material for them to communicate with our various business partners and achieve their business goals.
You will work in our Newport Beach HQ office in close collaboration with cross-functional teams to effectively grow NextVR’s revenue streams and partnership expansion globally.
Who you are:
- 7 years marketing experience in a fast growing tech or transformative media business, digital or mobile product
- Experience in pitching new business in a competitive environment
- Fantastic cross functional collaborator
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment, most of what we do at NextVR has never been done before
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and clear presentation
- Strong knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint mandatory (other presentation formatting softwares is a plus)
- Organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Familiarity with the VR industry is a plus
What you will do:
- Partner with cross functional managers to execute business growth goals, develop execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption of our products by business partners (brands, tech platforms, content)
- Partner with sales, product management, marketing and operational leaders to set and deliver against coordinated advertiser product goals
- Solicit and synthesize product and strategy feedback from business partners
- Translate complex product concepts and business needs into simple, creative, and impactful product communications that resonate with marketers and partners and solve for their business objectives
- Lead the understanding of competitive landscape and target markets in marketing strategies and messaging
What you need to be to have fun in the role
- Team player
- Comfortable with collaborative tools such as google docs
- Passionate about VR and new technology overall
- Passion for sports and entertainment
- If you have a dog, you can bring them to the office!