Why you should join
Technology has eliminated borders for almost every industry. More businesses are engaging in global commerce from afar, particularly in the United States. Registering a business, setting it up for commerce, and accessing the banking system in the United States is not a simple feat, especially for international owners.
Firstbase.io is insanely focused on automating, simplifying, and humanizing what it means to launch a company in the United States. We are just getting started and would love your help building a product that helps others pursue their dream.
You will have the following duties
- Collaborate with the business development team by identifying partner opportunities to invest marketing resources for positive ROI.
- Work closely with the sales team and identify partners within our network to develop joint marketing plans.
- Assist and coordinate with partners in executing, with guidance from the marketing team, campaigns to engage our audience and drive both Firstbase and partner revenue.
- Educate and inform partners of new campaigns, content, programs, and events driven by partner marketing.
- Develop and execute marketing activities to recruit new partners as identified by business development managers.
You should meet the following requirements
- 3-5 years of working directly with partners, developing marketing campaigns
- Exceptional planning and communications skills
- Ability to educate internal partners on your needs with the ability to source resources that you may require