The Partner Marketing Manager will manage our branded partner relationships to ensure both CoverHound/CyberPolicy and our partners get the maximum benefit from working together. Reporting to the Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you willwork closely with our cross-functional teams including Business Development, Product, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Agency Operations and the rest of Marketing team inonboardingnew partners and maintaining existing partner relationships for our Personal, Commercial and Cyber lines of insurance.
What You'll Be Working On
- Manage our relationships with a number of external marketing partners. Work with our Business Development team to ensure proper onboarding of new partners once the agreements are signed.
- Oversee all aspects of partner marketing programs for customer acquisition, including project management, development of marketing requirements, creative briefs, landing pages, campaign analysis, sales attribution and shopper profiling.
- Conduct regular meetings with partners to develop a deep understanding of partners’ needs and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage partners’ expectations and maintain a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Communicate partner needs to internal stakeholders. Work with cross-functional teams to develop new partner APIs/tools to meet those needs and improve program results.
- Ensure timely deliveries of program and revenue reporting to partners.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our contractual obligations and ensure compliance.
What You Bring To The Team
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, with a strong focus on partner marketing and optimization.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to execute on time and prioritize against aggressive deadlines.
- Great attention to details with high standards for data accuracy and integrity. You MUST be very metrics-driven and skilled at analyzing complex data.
- A team player who knows how to work effectively with internal teams and external partners.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.
- Bachelor's degreerequired (Marketing, Business or related field preferred).