As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of marketing programs aimed to increase demand for our Upland products through our Alliances channel. You will shape how we activate and enable our partners to fuel scalable marketing programs through content development, joint customer case studies, event planning, and campaign execution. This role requires an enterprise-focused mentality, cross-team and organizational collaboration, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Develop messaging and create high-impact content in support of partner solutions, working in collaboration with Product Marketing, Marketing Communications and Alliances
- Partner with Alliance sales teams to develop compelling sales plays to grow pipeline and revenue
- Align with Salesforce’s Partner Community to drive demand generation through executing joint partner marketing activities
- Work with channel partners to develop, implement and manage joint marketing programs that clearly articulate the combined value of and drive demand for Upland products and services, and partner solutions.
- Ensure partners have the understanding, training and appropriate materials to position Upland solutions, including understanding Upland customers, specific buyer roles within organizations and how and why they buy
- Create partner materials such as joint solution propositions, pitch decks, customer success stories and email campaigns
- Support and attend partner events and sponsorships.
- Maintain the Alliances Marketing budget
- Continually analyze and track program success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against investments.
- 5+ years’ experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and partner marketing programs
- 5+ years’ experience driving demand and pipeline for the partner programs.
- 5+ years’ experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results.
- Experience working within the Salesforce ecosystem is absolutely essential
- 5+ years’ experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results.
- Past experience in using Salesforce and other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Strong understanding of partner marketing and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.