The Stamps.com partner management team is an enthusiastic group within the marketing department who is responsible for building relationships with our network of 400 partners. This fun but hard-working team is responsive to internal and external stakeholders and relies on data analytics to drive business decisions.
The Partner Manager manages key integrated partner relationships and oversees the launch of new shipping integrations using Stamps.com and Endicia’s API technology. The Partner Manager will apply their ability to build relationships and use analytics to problem solve and drive profitability of key programs.
Founded in 1996, Stamps.com is the leading provider of postage online and shipping software solutions to over 700 thousand customers, including consumers, small businesses, e-commerce shippers, enterprises and high volume shippers. Stamps.com offers solutions that help businesses run their shipping operations more smoothly under the brand names Stamps.com, Endicia®, ShipStation®, ShippingEasy™ and ShipWorks®. Stamps.com’s family of brands provides seamless access to mailing and shipping services through integrations with more than 400 unique partner applications. Stamps.com is a high growth and highly profitable company with 2016 revenue of $364M and 2016 adjusted EBITDA of $174M. Stamps.com is located in the El Segundo area of Los Angeles at a striking corporate headquarters and is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ market under the symbol STMP.
- Grow the revenue of key partnerships.
- Build relationships and trust with marketing executives and management within the partner accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (creative design, web development, business intelligence) to balance competing projects and with partner management objectives to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure the effectiveness of product material working closely with marketing and sales.
Essential Position Duties:
- Grow the revenue of keypartnerships
- Own key business partnerships to drive revenue growth.
- Build relationships with marketing executives and management within the partner accounts.
- Complete outreach activities via email and phone.
- Be a subject matter expert for partnership-related integrations and ensure the integration process is smooth with limited to no issues.
- Translate value propositions for our products into impactful decks, white papers, case studies, sales sheets, videos, and more.
- Lead / manage cross-functional teams (creative design, web development, business intelligence), and own the success or failure of various marketingchannels and initiatives to accomplish objectives including:
- Implementing new partnerships
- Communicating new product/feature launches to partners
- Tracking results - Prepare reports and presentations to senior management
- Ensure the effectiveness of product material working closely with marketing and sales
- Deliversales tools that help thesales teams in all phases of thesales cycle and supportinternal product development.
- Provide the sales team with necessary training to enable them to sell new products
- Collaborate with internal business development team and external partners to manage development of deliverables in a timely manner in support of solution launches.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Five (5+) years marketing and/or account management experience with a focus on partnership management or Internet-related products; with a blend of product and partner marketing experience a plus
- Experience in e-commerce, shipping and/or SaaS products preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand our market and products.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional analytical and fact-based problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, including developing presentation content and public speaking.
- Highly organized, with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Self-starter and ready to work in an intense but fun environment with our existing team of marketing professionals.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel ( Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience using productivity tools such as Asana, Trello or Mindjet a plus
- This role requires periodic travel to tradeshows and partner meetings (approximately 5-8 trips per year).