As a strategic advisor to our publishers, the Partner Manager team focuses on our being a proactive advocate for our publisher network. The group is focused on driving results focused on quality, delivery and growth. The team works directly with our publishers on a daily basis to leverage their traffic to improve the overall quality of our network and to fulfill budget allocated by our customers. The group works closely with our Customer Success team to ensure we are properly aligned with the goals and objectives of our customer’s campaign.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships with key search distribution partners; serving as the main point of contact for Archenia distribution partner matters.
- Prepare materials and lead meetings with distribution partners.
- In partnership with the business and operations team ensure the success of new and strategic initiatives for distribution partners.
- In partnership with the Archenia Business Development and Partner Management teams, pro-actively and strategically explore appropriate integration of additional Archenia distribution partners (i.e. local search and directory, mobile search, and more) into Archenia distribution.
- In association with Product and Program Management assist in the prioritization of new feature upgrades based on distribution partner requirements, specifications, and supporting business cases.
- Gather, compile and analyze data, including summarizing findings and identifying performance trends as they relate to distribution partner relationships.
- Work with the internal analyst and reporting teams to build reports in order to monitor Archenia Partner’s traffic, call performance and trends.
- Facilitate all communication between distribution partners and internal Archenia teams.
- Work to ensure prompt and proper resolution of business and technical issues for distribution partners.
- Manage and coordinate distribution account set up for new customers.
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience managing relationships with large advertising, media or publishing companies required.
- 3+ years experience in an analyst role preferred.
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of customer issues and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Experience using data to forecast returns.
- Experience analyzing and making recommendations using large data sets.
- Advanced level using MS Excel.
- Beginning to intermediate level of SQL.
- Proven ability to successfully partner and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to reach mutual goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Results driven and highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated attitude initiative and productivity.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.