As Partner Manager your responsibility will be to build deep relationships with strategic, top tier integration partners. You will work towards growing and retaining our partners, oversee the long-term success of partnerships, and work with engineering, product, and marketing teams to develop and manage partnership integrations.
- Build and oversee strategic partnerships that increase the distribution of our products and generate revenue as well as strengthen our product offering through partner integrations.
- Develop and deepen executive relationships with strategic partners.
- Analyze partners’ performance, have a deep understanding of partners’ offering and product suite.
- Create and present quarterly and yearly performance reviews.
- Contribute to developing vision and goals for partnerships at WooCommerce, and execute on the plan for shared growth.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering teams across WooCommerce to ensure success.
- 4+ years of eCommerce experience, which involves negotiating, building, and maintaining strategic partnerships and integrations.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to model business opportunities and assess trade-offs.
- Proven success and a track record of delivering against targets and KPIs.
- Excellent executive-level communication skills both with partners and internally.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with legal, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Experience working in a remote environment is a plus.