Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com, Jetpack, and WooCommerce, is looking for an exceptional Partner Manager to join WooCommerce’s business development team.
As Partner Manager your responsibility will be to build deeper relationships with our portfolio of +50 technology partners, with the goal of growing incremental revenue and improving our integrated products.
- Oversee partnerships that generate revenue and strengthen our product offering through technical integrations with WooCommerce and WordPress.
- Establish and execute plans for revenue growth.
- Coordinate product development and marketing for partnership products.
- Monthly reporting and revenue collection.
- Design processes that enable the team to scale, from standardizing common deals terms to implementing referral tracking and reporting.
- 3-5 years of meaningful experience in a relevant role with responsibility for software integration partnerships.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, and familiarity with web content management platforms/website builders, SaaS, and open source.
- Excellent communication; you’re detail-oriented, punctual, and ensure follow-through.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.