A Partner Manager sells enterprise software solutions to all levels of an organization in collaboration with its partners, especially within BlueCielo main target industries: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities and Pharmaceutical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to recruit new partners and develop them to success become successful channel partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Proactively leads a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Joins partners in customer/prospects meetings for presentations and negotiations
- Conduct sales trainings for the partner, resulting in a partner with excellent BC sales skills.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential partner conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Responsible for tracking Partner information, forecasts and reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field;
- Able to demonstrate successful hunter sales and channel management record at high level of performance;
- 3+ years of enterprise software direct sales experience
- Experience in developing a reseller network (areas such as:
- Document, Assets, Facility or Engineer Information Management for small to medium sized software companies);
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English on a professional level.
- Proven solution-selling experience in enterprise software;
- Self-motivated and multi-task mentality and excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Knowledge of enterprise content management or Asset Information Management.
- Must be able to travel at least 30% of the working time.