UM is looking for a dynamic, fun, strategic thinker who is looking to advance their media career!
We are looking for a Partner, Integrated Investment who will be responsible for cultivating a deep relationship with multiple internal and external constituents while developing, executing, and monitoring all media investment strategy and plans across a single Global client, ensuring the work is to specification.
- In partnership with a Partner, Portfolio Management, lead a data-led, digital first integrated media planning, investment and activation across Display/Programmatic, Search, Social
- Manage team of 3-4 integrated supervisors and planners on day-to-day responsibilities including digitalreporting, program negotiations, traffic/tagging, media plan updates as well as training and development
- Provide thought leadership in digital media buying
- Oversee digitalinvestment plan development, incorporating necessary and appropriate rationale and research for client buy-in
- Lead digitalinvestment and cross-functional activation across appropriate media channels as needed
- In close coordination with Partner, Portfolio Management, oversee and take accountability for digitalbudgets and savings
- Maintain and grow key digital marketplace relationships, including senior-level media owner and technology platform contacts.
- Prioritize work flow for the agency team across multiple lines of business on a single client’s account that is heavily matrixed with multiple campaigns and events each year
- Bachelor's degreerequired, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications
- 7-10 years experience in digital media planning and buying including three to five years management experiencerequired
- B2B experience is a plus. Working on a global account a plus too.
- Experience with multiple client and business categories
- Mediatools experiencerequired
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to inform go-to-market strategies
- Creative approach to defining deal terms including pricing models and value based on client objectives
- High level of comfort presenting to clients and internal team members
- Proven track record with client relations and growing existing business
- Solid understanding of marketing/communications process and the role of investment in it
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to take ownership and accountability of team deliverables
- Collaborative mindset
- Thrives in fast paced environment
Tracking Code : 20149536