The Partner Innovation Lead for Agency Solutions is a principal level role that requires deep technical and functional experience across the Adobe Marketing Cloud, ideally paired with domain expertise with digital agencies- including creative workflows, demand-side platforms and
The Partner Innovation Lead for Agency Solutions will manage and coordinate Adobe Solution Partners developing solutions that create client value by leveraging features of the Adobe Cloud Platform. This includes Data and Machine Learning, Unified Profiles, and Content.
The PIL will coordinate with other stakeholders like Industry Marketing, Partner Sales, etc to evaluate proposed solutions against selection criteria, and to validate the market and revenue potential.
- Solution Visioning. Providing overviews, technical demonstrations and value positioning for the major solutions within the Adobe Marketing Cloud, including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Campaign.
- Solution Mapping- identifying and reviewing the Adobe Marketing Cloud use cases with reference architectures and product integration data flows which include near time and real time data integration, online and offline data, and cross device tracking. Positioning the AMC solutions within the context of a partners existing technical footprint and go to market strategy.
- Solution Architecture- explaining and identifying best practices for integration and building extensions into the Adobe Marketing Cloud, through external APIs like Adobe.IO, on-site web standards, or data onboarding.
- Capturing and creating the high level requirements documentation including user personas and workflows to be used as the foundation of the solution development process.
- Be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to partner success. A PIL may be engaged with 3-4 solutions simultaneously.
- Work closely with colleagues on the partner solution consulting team, practice development team, and partner sales teams to improve the partner's experience and resolve any barriers to their success.
- Demonstrate the capability of working collaboratively across a matrix environment to achieve results important to the business
- Craft, articulate and influence adoption of strategies and directions at partner organizations in a manner that is understood and embraced
- 7-10 years of relevant experience within one of the key solution areas in the Digital Marketing space in either pre-sales solution consulting or post sales project delivery. These include web content management, campaign management and automation, analytics, or the digital “Ad-Tech” industry with demand-side platforms or data management platforms.
- Adobe ACE or technical certification strongly desired.
- Possess strong presentation development and delivery skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and/or Adobe Photoshop skills)
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Up to 40% travel required
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree a plus