- Develop a network. Identify and engage with new perspective partners and add them to the robust Esri Partners’ Network.
- Collaborate with partners. Work with Esri business development leads to develop sales and marketing plans for partners. Assist business partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with Esri’s goals and objectives.
- Drive opportunities. Actively seek sales opportunities with existing partners and systems integrators. Help align the needs of sales teams with partners’ capabilities. Leverage the CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process.
- Deliver results. Engage select partners in crafting and executing go-to-market plans. Assist business partners in defining/refining Esri-based solutions and offerings.
- Be a strategic leader. Help drive the Esri Partner Network’s business goals and procedures. Attend key events to recruit new business partners as well as interact with partners already in our network.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software, preferably in the real estate and/or GIS industry
- Understanding of the ArcGIS platform as it applies to the real estate industry
- Experience with a business partner network and systems intergrators
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels including individual partners, national accounts, and across industries
- Established experience in channel management and/or business partner development and ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Aptitude to grasp the “big picture” vision across a wide range of industries
- Ability to concurrently manage several dissimilar projects across disciplines