About the Position:
As Qumulo’s Partner Engineer, you will be responsible for technical go-to-market enablement and execution of Qumulo offerings with cloud and ISV partners. In this role, you will ensure partners are capable of technically positioning Qumulo, managing proof of concepts, and securing technical wins within a rapid timeframe.
You will develop and deliver joint solutions with partners and produce the associated enablement for the partner ecosystem spanning pre-sales/sales teams, services, and support teams.
You will partner closely with product management, engineering, and product marketing to help develop and repurpose the technical messaging and content required to technically enable and evangelize Qumulo to the market.
About the Company:
At Qumulo, we build innovative storage solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improve quality and increase service standards. We are dedicated not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing clients with a seamless user experience and unprecedented visibility on their data. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of storage pioneers from Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
- Own Partner Product Roadmap to drive partner engineering work and Go to Market activities
- Bring to market joint solutions with partners in coordination with product management, engineering, and product marketing
- Engage and evangelize in partner communities to grow the enthusiasm for Qumulo in those communities
- Train technical and nontechnical partner employees to help increase the understanding of Qumulo and drive adoption
- Enable Qumulo Field teams on the Qumulo Cloud and ISV ecosystem
- 2-4 years of experience architecting or technically selling solutions for AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- 5-7 years of experience working in Information Technology in either an Operations or Development role
- Experience with scale-out NAS solutions
- Experience delivering formalized training and enablement
- Experience providing architectural and hands-on technical guidance to engineering teams building API-driven solutions
- Strong presentation skills are a must