A core part of Conversocial's culture is focusing on what matters; often times this means keeping it simple. A job spec that sounds like a Harvard Business Review article? No thanks! How about we just speak to you like a human and tell you what we really need and what you really want to hear!
Why should you apply?
- A unique opportunity to have both internal and external influence- with a balance of core engineering work and client partnerships
- Solve challenges at the intersection of business and innovation focused on B2C messaging
- Get to work alongside messaging experts to gain deep expertise across partner channels (Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, Apple) and be a part of the future of messaging!
What impact will this role have at Conversocial?
- You will help build the connective tissue which allows us to power clients across a vertical at scale.
- As a Partner Engineer, you will get the opportunity to see the business impact of the solutions you build with our clients
- Scale our platform products by developing tools and documentation
- Influence the road map and product development of Conversocial products to meet client and partner business challenges
- Work closely with our strategic partners and clients to integrate with Conversocial's platform products and ensure value creation
What will make someone successful in this role?
- 3+ years of experience with React & Python
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience with REST APIs, OAuth2
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- A deep understanding of Messaging platforms (Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.) will definitely accelerate your success and impact in the role
- Being entrepreneurial and impact focused- no challenge is too tricky for your creative problem solving skills
Other info candidates care about:
- Location: US- remote flexible, preferably EST
- Team: Partner Engineering
- Manager: Stephan Heyliger- Director of Partner Engineering