Our partners are the world's leading advisories, consulting firms, service providers and automation service specialists. As a Partner Enablement Manager, you have a proven record of working with partners in the region to help build capabilities that leads to successful product implementations for their customers and enterprise clients.
You are comfortable working in partnership with global advisory firms such as Accenture Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PWC as well as regional system integrators and specialized value-add partners. You are comfortable leading the overall training and delivery efforts as well as evangelizing the new digital workforce to their clients. Partners will expect you to champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises by automating and integrating complex processes.
• As a member of the Partners Success Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve training and certification goals, growth and build capabilities with your partner across the assigned region. You will coordinate with partners to set up their RPA centers of excellence. You will also apply best-in-class delivery skills to be our product champion and ensure that the resources of partners understand our platform and our product suite in its entirety.
• You will work as part of the Global Partner Success Team to ensure we engage effectively with our partners to ensure ongoing delivery capability growth and to create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement.
• You will need to be very familiar with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations to decision-makers and stakeholders.
• You will also help train partners on our product architecture, product infrastructure and implementation best practices.
• You will also participate in enabling our partner sales leaders in selling our product. This will be a part of the sales enablement initiative.
• A large majority of your time will be partner facing. You will also assist in certain technical pre-sales activities for partners where there will be effort required to assist in Proof of Concepts, RFI's/RFP's etc.
• You will also program manage and assist partners thru our professional services resources and RPA program managers who are deployed at our partner locations.
• You will also help partners understand our Start, Scale and Transform methodologies and engage in enabling partners on the bot velocity plan to help them engage partners on a transformation journey for their customers.
• Maintain relationships with our partner developer and architect resources and drive continuous improvement in their capabilities in terms of training and certifications.
• Drive the Center of Excellence to adopt our best practices to resolve level 1 and level 2 issues so that the partners CoE can deliver faster responses to their customers.
• Enable and train partners on the latest product version as when we upgrade the product.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong technical aptitude
• 8 - 15+ years of work experience with technical program management and delivery
• 5+ years of start-up experience
• Experience working cross-functionally
• Up to 30% travelrequired