Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated marketer in North America to join the expanding partner marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for managing partner marketing efforts with system integration partners in the Federal space to drive pipeline generation and acceleration and ensuring partner/channel sales and marketing goals and targets are met through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for developing the federal partner marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and generate leads both with and through partners.
Your goal is to design and execute a regional and scalable partner marketing program, establish efficient working relationships with global marketing teams, and drive effective engagement with key global/regional partners who service defense and civilian agencies.
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Work with federal systems integration partners and Denodo’s partner/channel sales managers in the region to develop and execute co-marketing activities including sponsorship of tradeshows/third-party events, Denodo-partner events, workshops/hands-on labs, partner enablement sessions, webinars, email campaigns with the intent to generate leads, both with and through partners.
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship/involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, and virtual summits (e.g., Denodo DataFest and Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
- Own and maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology/services perspective.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization and Denodo, and generate leads.
- Own, develop, and disseminate partner branding, blog, and press release guidelines.
- Ensure leads are uploaded to the CRM system in time and assigned to and followed up by partners, and monitor lead conversion progress.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs. Measure and analyze campaign and marketing success.
- Work with federal partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends, federal government priorities, and solutions.
- Plan and execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Partner Days, Boot Camps, partner enablement sessions, etc.) within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Use online mediums, google ads, and leverage corporate web to support the recruitment of partners.
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos and quotes for building brand awareness.
- Strong involvement in the internal development of partners - recruitment and enablement programs.
- Create and release federal partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters and lead nurture alerts.
- Work with partners to develop and issue press releases, media alerts, and bylined articles.
- Work with partners to develop blogs and videos that can be posted on Denodo’s website, blogsite (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners’ blogsites.
- Promote the joint partner participation and branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, and Google Drive.
- Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
- Work within a team of Marketing professionals and collaborate with other departments, like Partner and Channel Sales and Business Development Representatives to develop and enhance strategies.
- Develop program strategy and execution plan in collaboration with other members of the Partner Marketing team.
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximizing all opportunities and investment.
Washington, DC, USA
- BA/BS degree with minimum 5+ years’ experience in federal partner marketing (with a focus on demand generation) at a software company.
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to use federal partners to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Experience organizing marketing campaigns and field marketing events involving partners to generate leads.
- Proven history of working with the global and regional systems integrators to influence them to conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads through them.
- Experience creating and reporting on events using Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing including search, social and online nurture journeys.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude, self-starter, and creative use of limited resources.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar), and various webinar platforms is required.
- Available to travel when needed.
- MBA preferred.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law