Partner Champion SLED & Healthcare
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
As a SLED and Healthcare Partner Champion at Insight, you represent and manage gross profit goals for the SLED and Healthcare verticals in a fast-paced environment. This is the perfect opportunity for your next career move which builds strong and meaningful connections with a deep understanding of specific verticals and product lines. Your interactions with the sales teams, partners and clients will provide you the ability to present solutions that solve our customer’s business problems. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals that are passionate about the verticals they champion. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you at Insight.
As a Partner Champion, you will:
- Be an Expert- You will have expertise to answer Insight teammates’ and clients’ questions related to the partner’s’ products, services and overall environment. You will have solutions to resolve the client's business problems.
- Promote- You will champion on various products within a specific manufacturing partner, incentive programs and activities for the sales team to maximize profitability. How do you do this? By building and maintaining strong relationships with our sales’ teams and the partners.
- Sell- You will collaborate with the sales team and the partners for opportunities and solutions for the client. You will be responsible for overall GP goals, providing updated sales pipelines, answer pre-sales technical questions or help close deals.
- Communicate- You will deliver the partner’s initiatives and product promotions to the Insight LED and Healthcare sales teams as well as update them on sales numbers and activities. You will also work with marketing and purchasing to give the client the optimal products for their success.
- Present- You will help develop and deliver sales training programs and support manufacture sponsored events and sales programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Combination of 3+ years of education and sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft tools