Requisition Number18-2560Job TitlePartner Business Sales ManagerJob Description
Partner Business Manager:
Alaris has open Partner Business Manager (PBM) territories in the Northeast and Midwest regions. This position drives significant Revenue through VARs and Solution Providers for the United States. The Partner Business Manager will be responsible for building out channel demand gen, sales and implementation capacity for their territory with both existing and to-be recruited partners while making sure that these partners have profitable Alaris practices. The key objective of the Partner Business Manager is to meet or exceed performance objectives by gaining strategy alignment within the geographic territory through the associated group of assigned and recruited channel partners who sell Alaris products, solutions and services. The successful candidate must be passionate and proactive in driving channel accountability and growth.
Manage all aspects of Partner accounts:
- The PBM is responsible for enabling our Partners to generate profitable revenue growth. Through a thorough understanding of the individual partners' business model and drivers, and a strong financial understanding, along with a wealth of business, market and competitive knowledge, they are able to drive this growth through tailoring of the relevant elements of the Alaris Value proposition to the partner business model which a differentiated level of consultancy to the partner.
- The PBM is responsible for managing their own coverage to deliver the business targets, and drive the achievement of the partner commitment. This coverage of their partners should focus on strategies and tactics that work in the marketplace, recruitment, retention and development of the partner sales force, and strategic business development planning and implementation to increase Alaris market share.
- The PBM is accountable for all decisions that impact the partner and Alaris, including pricing sign-off, marketing budget and service model budget.
- Develop comprehensive business plans with key partners that have specific revenue goals and a roadmap for how we will achieve these targets with the partner.
- Grow strong and strategic relationships with each channel partner.
- Manage a differentiated experience for channel partners and customers.
- Manage existing channel business, drive new revenue and growth.
- Develop partnerships with targeted new Channel Partners.
- Gain an understanding of the local market place, and the key players that operate within it.
- Promote the Alaris value proposition to the channel and all of its relevant components to the Partners based on the partners' business model and drivers.
- Ensuring Partners understand their responsibilities and obligations within the Alaris partnership.
- Grow a broad support network across all stakeholder groups and act as a catalyst to drive business.
- Building an effective working relationship at a senior level to build trust and engagement from the Partners.
- Be a trusted business advisor influencing the Partners to influence the strategic direction, sales coverage planning, current install base, Sales Management Process development and implementation, and resource investments.
- Advise and support Partners in developing a business plan to achieve the territory plan both in terms of revenue and units across the product ranges. Introducing innovative ideas, challenging current thinking and achieving support from the key stakeholders.
- Analyze the Partners short-term and long-term business and financial performance to identify areas for improvement, and consulting with the Principal to develop action plans to close any strategic gaps.
- Rationalization of the channel through termination of relationships with failing channel partners without a negative impact to Alaris.
- Provide Alaris teams with regular feedback on the market place, market trends, business risk, program's effectiveness and Partners challenges and for proposing innovative solutions and actions plans.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated experience driving channel partners in a high growth environment.
- Experience developing sales strategies to consistently grow revenue for channel business.
- Proven success record of recruiting, managing, and developing indirect sales channels.
- Ability to work effectively across selling teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills including effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead, balance, and self-manage multiple simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience and successful track record working with managers and executives at high levels within the organization.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- Travel Required (25 -- 50%)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MBA preferred and/or the equivalent in training and experience.
- 10+ years of sales management, channel sales, or channel program management experience
Kodak Alaris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.