The best places to work are filled with employees who are excited about their careers and feel empowered to push the limits of their potential. That's what being an Armor Hero is all about!
At Armor, innovation is realized each day. Every employee feels our passion, knows the vision and lives the company values. Everyone on the team — regardless of their professional background, department or position — learns right away that their role is important to Armor's success. The ability to scale, innovate, design and deliver are made possible by our values.
Why work here? Well just to start we offer a collaborative environment with whiteboard walls everywhere, open seating, snacks, drinks, awesome benefits, and awesome people! Oh, and yea, we still have scooters from the dot com boom, we bought them on clearance.
Partner Business Manager I, East North Central Region
Armor is the leader in Active Cyber Defense, which is transforming cyber security from an industry of tools and alerts to an industry of security outcomes. With the launch of our new Armor Anywhere security solutions, we can secure customers in any cloud on the planet! We're building an exciting and profitable new channel to take this to market and we need a team of world class business development professionals to deliver on this opportunity. Why Armor you ask? We don't exist to pick up the pieces. We exist to make sure things never fall apart. Armor's proprietary, closed-loop security is different, and by different we mean better. Reduce the risk and complexity associated with managing cyber threats and cut down dwell times close to zero.
Partner Business Manager I, East North Central Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
- Proactively work with Named SIs/MSPs/VARs/Cloud and SaaS providers to be successful with an integrated customized Go-To-Market strategy
- Facilitate adoption and manage existing partners, in order to integrate with their current offer and services portfolio
- Create and execute on strategies in specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach, create and articulate compelling value propositions around Armor's service
- Ensure that Armor is the partner's preferred cyber security solution for all existing and new customers
- Develop the partners' sales and technical teams into a productive and profitable engine for Armor security solutions
- Build and develop a robust pipeline of partner opportunities through business, marketing and enablement planning
- Working experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Possess partner management or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like security, infrastructure as a service, open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred)
- Minimum 6+ years of IT or related sales experience
- 5+ years successful Channel Management experience required
- Successful Direct Software sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing successful partner sales strategy