- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding 3D Printers, services and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new 3D Printing products or solutions.
- Works with End User Sales persons to assist partners in sales
- Establishes and maintains partner plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for 3D Printing products and services
- Assists partners with programs
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners
- Works with Sales to prepare and execute business reviews with partner
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Engineering or manufacturing background a plus
- Typically 5-8 years of channel experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid understanding of competitive 3D products, software, and services.
- Effectively sells company 3D Printing offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting company programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner and End User Sales to grow the company's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s management
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Job ID 3019174