As a Dell EMC Business Development Manager at Insight, you proactively promote collaboration between Insight and partner sales teams working with all sales segments to identify and target accounts that are mutually profitable. This is achieved through the development and implementation of successful product marketing programs unique to the specific categories, business units and selling venues. Your goals are supported by the development of competitive strategies relative to vendors, pricing, assortment and merchandising.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Engage- Engage with vendor partners to strengthen the partner relationship by facilitating partnering activities and programs that will result in positive sales growth.
- Sell- Meet sales and activity performance goals, including weekly pipeline report by opportunity. Prepare reports and communicate monthly summary of wins, losses, inhibitors and net-new opportunities.
- Communicate- Maintain a direct line of communication with the inside and field sales management to promote consistent collaboration with the partner sales teams through face-to-face or virtual meetings.
- Execute- Implement internally created call campaigns in by leveraging business intelligence to identify new areas of opportunity. Track, measure and report in the success of these campaigns.
- Travel- Present information to top management, public groups, and Quarterly Business Reviews. Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Combination of 5-7+ years of related professional work experience and/or training
- 5+ years related IT sales experience and vendor knowledge
Requisition Number: 65369