In this role you will:
•Promote software offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell Micro Focus brand to end-customers
•Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
•Create, fill-in and manage funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
•Actively engages Micro Focus resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for Micro Focus.
•May recruit and develop business relationship with new parts of a set of Federal Systems Integrators
- 8+ years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Knowledge of selling with/through Federal Systems Integrators a key
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and alliance partners. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Thorough understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings
- Active Security Clearance a plus
Job ID 7000915