The Partner Account Manager for State and Local Government will manage, develop and grow the West SLG partners to drive revenue for Citrix. This position will be working with Insight in Phoenix, AZ.
- Maximize partner net new opportunity and revenue generation by managing all activities associated with pipeline management, portfolio planning, sales coaching, and forecasting.
- Develop partners and strengthen relationships to drive commitment to Citrix products and solutions.
- Leverage territory team of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities for partner training and marketing execution activities.
- Leverage MDF and COOP funds effectively leveraging Citrix Marketing assets.
- Grow net new partner revenue through joint business, pipeline and forecast planning and execution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating Citrix and Partner resources throughout sales cycle.
- Grow contribution of Citrix partners, enhancing capabilities required to sell entire Citrix portfolio.
- Maximize utilization of marketing funds and ensure best ROI on Partner lead activities.
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with partners as well as internal area managers,field sales, SEs, inside sales and marketing teams
- Planning and financial skills including business planning and knowledge of the partner ecosystem including pipeline management and forecasting
- Understanding of partner economics, business models and motivations for customer success
- Ability to communicate value proposition in terms of understanding of both partners’ and customers’ business needs
- Ability to engage, excite, influence and coordinate both partners and Citrix functions even though they are not under his/her direct control
- Outstanding communication skills – written, oral and facilitation
- Experience in pipeline building with partners including planning, gaining senior sponsorship, delivering training, sales coaching and timely execution/follow-up
- Prospecting and sales skills – assist partners drive new opportunities
- Strong ability to problem solve a diverse scope of balancing both strategic and immediate needs
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating and retaining a successful group of partners
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Citrix internal processes and tools as well as working level understanding of product, licensing and partner programs
- Significant Channel and/or Citrix experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years prior territory sales experience in a high tech field in a direct or indirect sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer and partner adoption of technology.