EDB is seeking a Strategic Partner Account Executive for the NA Public Sector region. In this role you will be responsible for the development of a small strategic group of operating technology and services partners across the NA Public Sector region. The role reports to the VP, Global Channel & Alliances with dotted line responsibilities to the VP, Public Sector Sales. The position is hands on with full individual responsibility to drive revenue from across our strategic partners in region. You'll devise and manage enablement, communication, creating strategic co-initiatives, tactical projects and co-marketing projects. This will require the candidate to garner support and manage resources internally across the sales and delivery operations at EDB as well as with our GTM partners.
- Work with and report to the senior partner team to build on strategic revenue generating plans and develop new plans across the territory to ensure alignment of EDB’s Public Sector business goals.
- Work closely with sales, PS and the technology team to further develop the EDB platform fit within the strategic partner's core business model.
- Create, support, track, and measure all sales initiatives with strategic partners using company’s CRM system, salesforce.
- Design, implement, and execute business and GTM plans for each strategic partner and build effective measurements that clearly show revenue milestones are being met.
- Ensure strategic partner teams are suitably trained and enabled to drive incremental revenue.
- Management of strategic partner relationships at Executive, Sales and Technical levels.
- Provide on-going communication and reporting to the Public Sector and global management team.
- Develop and manage strategic partners to effectively “scale out” our partner eco-system across the various region throughout the NA Public Sector.
- 5+ years of experience of delivering incremental revenue via the direct management of strategic partners.
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech sales, with particular reference to working with influential stake-holders from strategic partners.
- 5+ years of partner management and engagement with NA Public Sector channels.
- Experience of achieving individual and company revenue goals.
- Demonstrated lengthy tenure experience and solid results working strategically and evangelising with large FSI’s, technology vendors, and consulting firms.
- Solid working knowledge and experience with the database or other infrastructure software products, either directly or from a competitive perspective is desirable.
- Strong team player with an exceptional ability to work in a matrix team environment.
- Solid program management and business development skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. BS preferred.
- Willingness to travel in the continental United States and Canada.