$100K — $150K *
****Locations preferred: Denver, Colorado, Windsor, CT, Braintree, MA, Atlanta, GA or Chandler, AZ. Other locations considered: Any Voya location or Work at Home available****
As a Participant Engagement Consultant, you will take a leading role in supporting the goals for Voya’s Retirement Services as it relates to engaging individuals to save and invest for retirement. You will work directly with Large Corporate Market clients as well as internal partners to establish the right strategy that will drive improved retirement outcomes for the employees of a core set of clients – whether enrolling in their retirement plan, saving more or optimal product and service utilization.
Requires a strong analytical skill set with the ability to read data, extract findings and translate those findings into focused marketing strategies that integrate product and services to meet the business goals. Present and then follow through on strategy implementation working with marketing services team, providing campaign oversight and results measurement and reporting. Must demonstrate confidence and be able to interact effectively with Voya’s relationship management, product and sales teams as well as directly with the client. Must be a confident public speaker and be effective at using a storytelling format when presenting. Familiarity with 401(k), 403(b) and 457 or employee benefit plans is needed; prior experience in marketing, financial services, consulting or creative agency is a must.
1. Responsible for thorough understanding of retirement plan offering, employee demographics, and communications goals.
2. Responsible for understanding trending in benefit marketplace and how it impacts benefit utilization. Also responsible for understanding company’s product line and be able to translate value to client and their employees.
3. Provide input in to the end-to-end consumer experience; knowledge in consumer behaviors, media preferences, demographics and psychographics. Partner with other marketing groups to incorporate behavioral finance and segmentation research and insights into the strategy.
4. Be a source of new ideas and inspiration; proactively leverage insights and funnel them into actionable recommendations for clients.
5. Work closely with marketing shared services group to ensure all components of client strategies are developed, delivered, and measured.
6. Manage book of client relationships, including a communication budget.
Knowledge & Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years experience in a corporate or financial services, consulting or creative agency setting.
•Financial services and/or benefit experience – Large Corporate Market plans
•Demonstrated knowledge of all media, including digital and social
•Demonstrated success at strategic communications activities, including use of personalization in all media; push and pull strategies
•Balance of creative and analytical approach to problem solving; ability to interpret data and research findings into strategy recommendations
•Excellent presentation and relationship management skills – strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated diplomacy in handling complex situations and/or audiences, ability to present plans and proposals in group and/or one-on-one settings.
•FINRA licenses not required but can be supported.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
Valid through: 11/23/2020