$100K — $150K *
1. Responsible for thorough understanding of retirement plan offering, employee demographics, and communications goals.
2. Responsible for understanding trending in benefit marketplace and how it impacts benefit utilization. Also responsible for understanding company’s product line and be able to translate value to client and their employees.
3. Provide input in to the end-to-end consumer experience; knowledge in consumer behaviors, media preferences, demographics and psychographics. Partner with other marketing groups to incorporate behavioral finance and segmentation research and insights into the strategy.
4. Be a source of new ideas and inspiration; proactively leverage insights and funnel them into actionable recommendations for clients.
5. Work closely with marketing shared services group to ensure all components of client strategies are developed, delivered, and measured.
6. Manage book of client relationships, including a communication budget.
Knowledge & Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years experience in a corporate or financial services, consulting or creative agency setting.
•Financial services and/or benefit experience – Large Corporate Market plans
•Demonstrated knowledge of all media, including digital and social
•Demonstrated success at strategic communications activities, including use of personalization in all media; push and pull strategies
•Balance of creative and analytical approach to problem solving; ability to interpret data and research findings into strategy recommendations
•Excellent presentation and relationship management skills – strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated diplomacy in handling complex situations and/or audiences, ability to present plans and proposals in group and/or one-on-one settings.
•FINRA licenses not required but can be supported.
Valid through: 10/13/2020