Paralegal: Personal Injury
Less than 5 years experience • Legal Services
Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice law firm seeks administrative paralegal on south shore in Nassau County.
Paralegal: Personal Injury law firm
- personal injury law office experience.
- You will be working directly with the partners. It is a detail-oriented, busy plaintiff-only practice. Work product is precise.
- must have excellent organizational, verbal & writing skills.
- requesting medical records on a daily basis
- following up daily on medical record requests
- answering phones
- assisting with the calendar
- preparing litigation documents and various correspondence
- Filing, Photocopying, Scanning, etc.
- have personal injury law office experience
- must be very organized
- proficient in Word
- must also have a car to get to the office
- attend independent medical exams with clients
- must be highly reliable.
- Experience in drafting the following documents is preferred:
- summons & complaint, bill of particulars, response to combined demands, settlement letters with medical records attached, etc
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP