A well established multi-office South Carolina law firm is currently seeking a paralegal to join their thriving Anderson, SC office.
- In a professional office you will support a number of attorneys to furnish administrative and secretarial support.
- Law firm experience is a must.
- 2+ years' of personal injury case management experience.
- Create legal documents, correspondence, contracts and briefs.
- Review and edit documents for accuracy.
- Request records, reports and bills.
- Investigate facts and drafting summaries of files.
- Draft demand packages.
- Communicate status of case to clients on a daily basis.
- Dictation experience is a plus.
- Computer data entry.
- Support Attorneys.
- Type 55+ wpm.
- Have advanced knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Case management software experience.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANIDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED