$80K — $100K *
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry’s first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If this mission sounds like it would get your blood pumping, then we should talk. We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek someone that can roll up their sleeves and “do” vs. “direct”. Our hope is that speaks to you!
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
Cyber Security Engineer have a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies in use in the field. Cyber Security Engineers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. A Cyber Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures including Servers, Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability scans and Security Audits. They will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain the client’s security and networking devices and upgrade when necessary
· Providing support for other SOC engineers and analysts on Palo Alto equipment/software
· Assist in threat detection activities across teams
· Cross train in-house to share knowledge and share workload
· Provide pre-sales support on client projects. This includes documentation designed and installation rollouts
· Provide support to project managers on security/network deployments
· Suggest and detail design changes as and when needed
· Documentation for the customers installations and provide continue service advice
· Pro-actively review and maintain client infrastructure
· Responding to emergency situations and performing effective troubleshooting during production outages
· Identify opportunities for automation and prioritize their implementation
· Participating in the change management process.
· Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
· Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
· Develop best practices for IT security.
· Work with other technology teams and customers to perform tests and uncover network or other vulnerabilities.
· May be relied upon as a technical point of contact during Escalated Events relating to security
· Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
· Handle escalated internal or customer security issues from support or other operations team.
· Takes part in any security oriented projects or critical initiatives.
· Stay up-to-date on information technology & security news, trends and standards.
· Deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
· Other duties as identified or assigned.
· Working remotely or onsite as per business requirements
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSA or higher) certification preferred.
Knowledge of protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SPT, TRUNKS, VLANs, Port-Channel, Static routing
Networking topologies and protocols. Examples being MPLS, VRF, SIP, Traffic Shaping / QoS
Palo Alto Command line
· Must have a good networking background and understanding
· A high level of Palo Alto expertise in design, configuration, migrations, tuning and customization of features
· Experience in configuration and administration of Palo Alto security features such as Panorama, security policies, WildFire, URL filtering, APP-ID, User-ID, Threat prevention, Site-site VPN, Global protect and SSL decryption.
· Familiarity with Data Center environment and hosted deployments/cloud
· Experience of supporting clients remotely and face to face, along with experience of working with SIP providers
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· Must be flexible to work outside of business hours as per business requirements.
· Needs to be able to remain calm under pressure and ensure a logical thought process is maintained.
· Experience of the Python programming language
· Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Command of network management principles.
· Experience in systems administration of Windows and Linux based operating systems.
· Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, C++, Java, Ruby, bash, Power Shell etc.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
· Ability to learn and communicate technical information to non-technical people.
· Excellent written & oral communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Valid through: 10/14/2020