Why you'll love the practice:
• Opportunity to build and grow a 100% Palliative Care Program; providing direction, planning and support to both inpatient/outpatient teams.
• Oversee and develop clinical processes for both inpatient and outpatient programs. While implementing education for hospitalists and specialty providers.
• ~75% inpatient and ~25% outpatient split, with 3-4 consults and 2-3 follow up appointments.
• Advanced care planning, symptom management, prognostication and Power of Attorney discussions.
• Five day work week with rotating weekend call.
• Colloborate with Hospice teams, onsite complex case management team, social workers, chaplain and ethics partnerships.
Here is why you should experience Vancouver, Washington:
• Vancouver located minutes from downtown Portland, is a robust city with over 174,000 residents. You will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States! The city is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains. 2018 showcased Vancouver's new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, fine dining, housing units, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
• Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. Many flagship universities are just a quick drive away!
• Home to a community of strong education and award winning schools. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
• Conveniently a 10 minute drive from Portland International Airport and in addition, Washington state has no income tax!
$140K - $160K
$130K - $150K