The Paid Social Media Manager is responsible for driving new customer growth across all paid social channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) They will work closely with our Organic Social Media Manager to ensure synergy between our Paid & Organic Social channels. You will also work closely with the in-house creative team to create best in class collateral for channels. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
This role will report to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager and is open to London, Boston or Providence based applicants.
- Work as a key member of a three person team including the Organic Social Manager & a dedicated member of creative. Together you will define strategies and tactics to drive reach, brand affinity, & new customer acquisition goals.
- You’ll bring new ideas, targeting tactics and creative best practices to the table for testing. You’ll monitor campaign strategies and keep up to date with industry research, audience trends and distribution figures.
- You’ll prepare, launch, and optimize paid social campaigns, focused on driving engaged sessions & increased brand affinity
- Work with our Analytics and BI team on optimizations and insights and help report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, & Google Analytics. You’ll regularly report on the performance and ongoing optimization.
- Work collaboratively with our teams to ensure maximum cross channel efficiencies and a consistent brand experience for our customers
- You'll have 5+ years’ Social/Paid Social work experience within digital marketing, handling company marketing budgets
- You have a solid understanding of ecommerce
- You'll be a true cross channel Social Marketer, with hands-on experience managing campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- You’re curious and have an appetite for discovering what people think and how they behave online in social platforms
- You’re passionate about all things digital and interested in new technologies
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- You have an understanding of the full funnel experience, audience targeting, & incrementality testing
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- You have experience working with creative teams and providing feedback on creative and landing page assets