Our Paid Social team is growing and we have multiple openings @ different levels (2-5 years?experience) in our NYC, Baltimore, and San Francisco offices.
About the role:
You will be responsible for campaign management and execution of Paid Socialcampaigns for our clients. This includes defining, implementing and reporting across paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) with budgets of $1MM and above.
Day to Day:
- Develop and implement social advertising strategies across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Troubleshoot technical issues at all stages of the campaign process from implementation through execution and reporting
- Monitor campaign performance and pacing and conduct performance analyses on a regular basis
- Daily communication with clients around goals, strategies, and campaign performance.
- Deliver reporting and in-depth analysis to wider teams that provides clients with unique and actionable insights/mentoring of all junior team members
- Support wider team on key pieces of business
- Drive integrated social planning process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
- Evangelise and promote Social mediaWork with trading team to establish workflows, protocols, and KPI?s, for media operations organization
? 2-5 years?experience in paid social
? Hands on experience placing social buys and using tools such as Power Editor, Ads Manager, etc.
? Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
? Bachelor?s Degree
- We work with global brands; some of the most recognized in the world.
- Our clients span an array of exciting business sectors - fashion, sports, finance, automotive, gaming, travel, and healthcare & much more including UGG, CARFAX, Under Armour, Samsung Display, Fitbit and Walden University.
- We?re serious about technology. As part of working with us, you will gain access to best-in-breed technology suites and partnerships that empower you to do a better and more effective job for our clients
- Training is an ever-growing part of the agency. In the last 2 years, Jellyfish has trained over 2,000 customers in digital marketing, plus many of our 400 internal members of staff. You?ll also get the opportunity to improve your knowledge in areas that you?ve never been exposed to before and play a role in training and nurturing new talent
? Promotes healthy work-life balance through telecommuting policy and flexible schedules
? Buddy system for new hires
? Accessible senior management
? Transparent and involved leadership
? Casual dress code
? Training and developmental culture
? Promote from within
? Peer-to-Peer employee recognition program
The Fun Stuff:
? Annual summer and holiday parties with live bands, open bar, and private yachts
? Weekly and monthly social events
? Endless snacks and espresso
? Company sponsored intermural and recreational sports teams