You?ll spend 80% of your time growing established channels, and 20% focusing on establishing new traffic sources. A deep understanding of the conversion funnel and best practices are required to succeed in this role.
- Manage a paid search agency to optimize our PPC presence
- Define budget and CPA thresholds for all campaigns
- Optimize and create keyword targets, banners, and other ads
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting
- Find and implement new opportunities in search, social, lead generation, and display
- Create and optimize landing pages
- AB testing across multiple channels
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting
- Work with other members of the team to ensure the paid acquisition strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives
3+ years of experience in:
- Managing $50k+ monthly budgets -Search (Adwords, Bing)
- Retargeting (Google, AdRoll, Criteo, Facebook)
- Researching Keywords (SEMRush, SpyFu, Moz) -Social Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Quora, Reddit)
- Running A/B, multivariate tests (Optimizely, Google)
- Designing Lead Generation Funnels (Leadpages, Unbounce, Optinmonster)
- Optimizing and Creating Landing Pages
- History of achieving CPA targets based on customer lifetime value
- Proven ability to scale paid traffic while maintaining CPA targets
- Knowledge of how affiliate and paid marketing channels fit together
- Capacity to find and nurture demographic synergies into paid customers
- Highly organized with the ability to work on divergent brands and projects
- Effectively manage an outsourced agency
- Create clear Excel reports using pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups, macros, etc.
- Must be a self-starter, willing to take initiative and drive results -Google AdWords/Analytics Certification
- Mobile Apps
- Bachelor's DegreeRequired
- AdWords/Analytics Certification Preferred
Top 3 reasons our employees love working at Omicron:
- We build cutting-edge technology that is literally changing how the world consumes online content.
- We get to collaborate with really smart, interesting people every day.
- Omicron rewards its team with really fun company events. Past events include food trucks on-site for lunch, private movie screenings, tickets to charity galas and more!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Omicron Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing SaaS products or mobile apps: 1 year (Required)
- Managing over 50k / mo in spend: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)