Paid Search Manager - RT
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Paid Search Manager - RT
San Francisco, California 94199
Do you love sports, concerts, theater, and analyzing large sets of data on multiple levels and then applying the learnings to improve performance metrics? If so, we want you! We are the largest secondary ticket marketplace in the world and has achieved success through technology, innovation and nimble marketing. Innovation within the paid search program comes from the minds of team members and we want you to help formulate and drive as we continue to grow. We are a hard working team that makes data driven decisions and we expect you to have same qualities.
- Own and manage multimillion dollar search engine portfolio to meet aggressive growth and efficiency targets
- Develop and own all components of paid search management, including campaign strategy, keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization, bidding and maintaining day-to-day campaign spend
- Manage relationships with vendors and stakeholders
- Innovate to build new processes that improve efficiency, scalability and differentiate us in the market
- Understand complex ideas and demonstrate strong problem solving skills to solve practical problems in business, marketing and industry analysis
- Assist in defining the strategy for the channel and play an instrumental role in the execution of the strategy
- Work withengineering to deliver new features and enhancements to market that improve efficiency of paid search channel
- Support design & implementation of tests and be accountable for their performance
Knowledge Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. BS/BA degreepreferably in a quantitative field (eg: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science)
2. 4+ years of paid search campaigns management experience including active/hands-on bid optimization
3. Experience running large-scale (multi-million dollar) search engine marketing operations is a big plus
4. Must have strong quantitativeexperience and skill set, be highly analytical, curious and detail oriented
5. Excellent time management skills and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can clearly and effectively speak to all levels of employees/management with needed level of detail
7. Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms, automated bidding tools and othermarketing analytics tools - including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Omniture
8. Passion for Concerts, Theater and/or Sports
9. Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
12. Current Address?