New York, NY
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 165 days ago
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for planning, building, optimizing, and reporting campaign effectiveness.
• Lead planning, building, optimizing, and reporting campaign effectiveness and meet with vendors to understand the benefits of services, offerings, and overall partnership potential
• Research core consumer and target media behaviors through competitive analyses, media and consumer data, and competitive monitoring reports
• Analyze creative and audience composition of various media vehicles, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo Gemini
• Create campaign components, including keywords, copy, landing page selection, and account structure and audit account to identify areas for growth
• Remain current of industry and client vertical trends, publisher innovations, conference learnings, and publisher certifications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including media, client engagement, and ad services to implement media goals, objectives, and strategies
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5+ years’ Search Engine Marketing experience
• Experience in digital and traditional media preferred