Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a paid media project manager tosupport the paid media team in North America. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, anduse the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. You are also at the core data driven anduse data to make decisions. You will play an integral role in building the foundational core for the paid media team. Your mainresponsibilities will be to traffic media plans from beginning to end, own teamreporting, resolvefinance discrepancies and help build out a marketing ad tech stack. In addition, there will be opportunity to do light media planning with training and oversight.
- Supportchannel owners in trafficking ads across device types and mediums (i.e. display, video, etc.). This responsibility includes understanding media plans, accurately tagging ads in an ad server, launch campaigns, QA tagging and monitor campaigns
- Provide specialized technical support to internal ad campaigns through managing ad servers and vendors
- Working cross functionally with creative teams, PMMs, and vendors to aggregate needs for media campaigns and ensure timelines are followed for full asset delivery
- Testing and troubleshooting assets with internal parties and external platforms and vendors
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to inform, test and implement product and operational improvements.
- Document internal procedures, policies and tutorials
- Support the media team across project managing projects and budget management (i.e. accruals, invoicing, POs, etc.)
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-4years of experience in the paid media or marketing industries
- At least 1year of ad trafficking experience in the online advertising industry
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time.
- Experience in troubleshooting ad serving technical issues, such as delivery investigation, third party rich media issues, etc
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with the following platforms: DCM, DRM, Innovid, Oracle Financials, Sizmek
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Preferredexperience in working with, Standard Display Ads, Rich Media(Expandable, Video, Floating), Mobile, Video(VAST, VPAID).