Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. Nespresso is seeking a Paid Media Manager to develop the Nespresso US paid media strategy and executional excellence that maximizes the brand's media investment.
The Paid Media Manager will lead the media agency on record and partner cross-functionally to deliver outstanding, full-funnel plans across channels that help achieve strong brand and business performance. The ideal candidate will provide thought-leadership for the organization based in a deep understanding of consumers, brands and their interaction with all touchpoints/communications channels.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
Media Strategy & Planning:
– Lead paid media / buying strategy as well as tactical planning across traditional, digital, and new/emerging channels; optimize media mix to drive growth and meet brand and business goals.
– Partner closely with Performance Media counterpart as well as CRM, Product & Marketing teams to align a holistic, full-funnel marketing approach that maximizes ROI of media budget and investments against a variety of business goals.
– Drive all partners to plan audience-first and with a full funnel mindset, considering the impact of all paid, owned and earned touchpoints in partnership with the Integrated Communications Manager.
– Adopt a digital-first mentality with a strong focus on data-driven insights that can fuel strategic plan development and evolution, with budgets shifting to address key business needs & results.
Agency & Partner Management:
– Manage Brand Media agency on record (OpenMind), ensuring achievement of all deliverables, quality of resources and overall relationship health.
– Serve as key point of contact for media partners (networks, publications, online platforms and publishers) and work closely with a broader team to manage key social/digital partners (Google, Facebook, etc.).
Audience Development & Marketing Technology Integration:
– Assist with Audience Planning and Customer Journey building via a variety of technology & agency partners including multi-touch attribution and DMP activation.
– Contribute to audience development strategies and optimal audience management, leveraging both first and third party data to ensure the right message is matched to the right consumer at the right time.
– Partner closely with Analytics team to collect/review data from a variety of sources, glean insights and implement relevant learnings to optimize campaigns, creative and overall media performance.
– Create a media roadmap based on opportunities presented by new audience & marketing technologies.
Measurement & Reporting:
– Manage day-to-day Brand Media budget, providing data-driven recommendations on channel allocation & spend levels to leadership, understanding budgets may shift and are approved at a VP/CEO level.
– Work with Analytics teams (internal and agency) to assess campaign effectiveness, identify opportunities for optimization, and provide holistic reporting on media efficiency and effectiveness to senior management.
Benefits and Perks:
– Annual bonus
– Paid vacation time
– Seamless lunch allowance
– Tuition reimbursement program
– Free Machine and coffee allowance
– 401K savings match
– Full medical benefits
-Bachelor's Degree Required
– 7+ Years in Media Strategy / Planning roles at Brand or Agency, required
– Experience in CPG / direct to consumer media and marketing preferred; experience with luxury goods and/or sustainable brands is a plus
– Experience using Marketing Technologies such as a multi-touch attribution tool to guide media mix decisions
– Familiarity with digital & programmatic media ecosystem, data providers, digital media tools and systems (DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers, etc.)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.