Kellen Company - Washington, DC
What are we looking for?
- As a Paid Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of PPC, Social, and various otherDigital Display/Contextual campaign strategies for our trade associations & professional societies.
- Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, you will play a vital role in supporting a digital advertising team that prides itself on developing innovative strategies for our clients.
What will you do?
- Supervise multiple client PPC, display, and social media advertising campaigns across various search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) and social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Managing programmatic and geo-targeted mobile ad buys with current vendors
- Assist with campaign strategy development, including proposal development & ROI predictions
- Meet with clients to determine their marketing objectives and goals, for PPC, Display, Remarketing and Social Advertising campaigns.
- Optimization, reporting, and billing for campaigns on a regular basis
- Provide analysis & further recommendations for campaigns from Google Analytics
- Work on special projects as needed to support the digital team
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices with an understanding of how they can be applied to campaigns
- Be a team player, who enjoys a fast-paced environment
Am I qualified?
- Three years plus experience using Google Ad Words, Bing, and Yahoo and Social Mediacampaign management platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Three years plus of demonstrable success in digital advertising campaign management
- Three years plus experienceworking closely with clients understanding their advertising and business goals and developing needs-based digital strategies
- Solid knowledge of implementing tracking tags, third-party management tools, and publisher UIs
- Attention to detail is a must
- Interest in new technologies and the desire to expand skill set
- Bachelor's degree in marketing related fields
- Solid data analysis experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
What do we offer?
A congenial atmosphere where teamwork abounds and your efforts are truly appreciated. We work hard, but also strive for work/life balance. We are an ESOP, so everyone has a stake in the performance of the company. Fun stuff includes parties, summer picnic, employee recognition, a summer Friday’s program and we close early before holidays! We’ve got great benefits including medical, dental, a health club onsite, paid vacation, holidays, a 401(k), tuition reimbursement and a new office soon.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1year
- Marketing: 3years
- Client Relationship Management: 1year
- PPC: 1year
- Google Adwords: 1year