Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
You have a successful record of executing campaigns that drive brand and demand across channels is required. We are also looking for specific experience buying and negotiating placements with vendors and agencies, ideally including experience in some or all of the following: affiliate, radio, print, TV, direct mail, OTT, OOH, and podcasts.
- Support Stripe in deepening and broadening our media mix into offline, identifying media vendors, negotiating placements, planning, and buying. You will partner with various internal partners including the demand journeys, marketing operations, and analytics team to make your vision come to life
- Lead in analyzing the efficiency of your placements, and have the confidence to test and learn until you find something that works – and cut things that don’t
- Partner with regional and global marketing leaders to develop and refine media plans
- Measure and optimize campaigns across channels, including some or all of the following: affiliate, radio, print, TV, direct mail, OTT, OOH, and podcasts
- Partner with internal and external creative teams to help build and optimize creatives across sight, sound, and motion
- Continually identify and vet new and innovative marketing channels and partners
- Establish and cultivate media vendor and publisher relationships
- Negotiate ad space and time slots with various media outlets ensuring the best possible placement at the lowest possible cost
- Forecast and plan spend, leads, and revenue originating from media
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including specific experience planning and buying media
- A proven record of building brands and driving revenue through media
- Channel expertise in some or all of the following: Affiliate, radio, print, TV, direct mail, OTT, OOH, and podcasts
- B2B experience desired
- Experience with media planning and research tools, including Nielsen, Media Ocean..etc
- Experience working with creative agencies and creative teams in support of media execution
- Experience working globally
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize between short-term demands and long-term needs
- Agency experience desired
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding written, verbal, and in person presentation skills.
- Strong discernment and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple timelines, multiple partners/ vendors and complexity.
- Excellent teammate, who values other views and can earn partner confidence quickly
- Strong creative marketing and interpersonal skills
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, giving to developing business infrastructure and energetically scaling a high growth business.