FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an energetic, motivated and savvy Paid Social Media Manager to provide paid social media strategy and support for multiple client accounts. Part strategist, part hands-on tactician capable of planning and implementing paid social media campaigns, the position will contribute to B2C, B2B, public affairs, and advocacy programs across a wide range of industry sectors and target audiences.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Candidates should have 4-7 years of integrated marketing and/or digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, including 2-4 years of hands-on paid social media program execution. Candidates with relevant experience working with healthcare clients are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Sharethrough, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives. Candidates with experience handling third-party data such as from Acxiom and Oracle are preferred.
- Must be proficient in end-to-end campaign set-up, management, optimization, and performance reporting methods across platforms.
- Experience providing best practices, latest trends and recommendations across the paid social ecosystem including content and creative units, building target audiences, structuring and managing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance and communicating campaign performance and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
- Candidates should be able to provide examples of campaign planning processes including channel selection, ideal creative formats, flighting and budget weighting.
- Experience building and managing relationships with ad sales reps and managers across the social ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from native platform analytics, standard software packages and client databases.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of social data.
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Experience with implementing tracking and conversion pixels from all major social ad platforms.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo, Google Sheets.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to measuring primary objectives and key business outcomes.
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to contribute to increasing level of innovation in data, analytics and paid social media programs.
- High Ethical Standards: Community facilitators are stewards of a company’s social media policy and service as a “voice” of the brand. Qualified candidates will demonstrate the personal integrity and professionalism worthy of such responsibility.
- Refined Communication Skills: Ideal candidates are customer-service minded and should be calm, clear and consistent communicators adept at navigating large organizations in a positive, diplomatic way. Comfortable in the role of teacher, trainer and mentor, the successful candidate should possess enough hands-on experience implementing digital communications to translate terminology into a language that all can understand.
- Propensity for Time Management/Multi-tasking: The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is dedicated to quality. He/she is extremely motivated and in search of a challenging, career-advancing opportunity.
- Ability Work Collaboratively in a Team Setting and with partner agencies or networked teams: Must be a consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results. Ideal candidate should possess excellent relationship skills; be a good listener; respect the expertise of others; and have ability to motivate and generate effective action from all levels of the organization. Candidates should anticipate collaborating with internal and client teams across multiple offices.