Our Kleen Performance Products facility in Brampton, ON is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Packaging Services Account Manager to join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for selling contract packaging and various automotive related chemicals to customers.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manages very large customer relationships that represent significant volume and revenue for the company;
- Negotiates and manages contracts and pricing;
- Responsible for examining customer mix to determine which customers are aligned with our strategy;
- Sells packaging services, private labelling, and automotive chemicals to customers;
- Works with our production, shipping and planning teams to effectively forecast the business and manage inventory.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor of Business Management is an asset (and/or equivalent experience);
- Previous sales experience with a proven record of success;
- Experience managing large, contracted customers;
- Previous pricing and costing experience;
- Significant experience and understanding of production planning, supply chain logistics, distribution, and transportationpreferred;
- Previous experience in a packaging and/or manufacturing environment preferred;
- High attention to detail;
- Great capacity to work in collaboration with different functional teams;
- Customer service oriented.