Job Title: Packaging Engineers
1. Directs the timely development of new and existing packaging through concept, design, testing, tooling and pilot production in accordance with cost specifications and coordinates these efforts with international company and vendor resources
2. Prepares Engineering Changes Notices for packaging related portions of new Bills of Material (BOM) on new items, any packaging related revisions to BOMs, and any revisions of packaging components.
3. Responsible for accuracy of all barcode information within the data systems and on all packaging for Wiring Devices.
4. Works with graphics designers and marketing functions to create packaging artwork suitable for mass production that include all required markings for compliance.
5. Develops performance specifications, conducts reviews and evaluates performance tests of all packaging to insure successful completion of the assignment.
6. Develops and initiates engineering packaging procedures and policies to help maintain a consistent approach to the design and use of product packaging.
7. Searches for new materials and processes which would improve product packaging and/or cost.
8. knowledge of concepts, practices, standards, and procedures related to packaging engineering and pharma industry
1. Excellent knowledge of Excel
Well developed written and oral communication skills along with
2. strong interpersonal skill
3. Knowledge of Pharma Packaging
4. Production support or production engineering experiencepreferred
Experience with both flexible and rigid packaging (paper, board and Plastics) W.r.t Pharma Industry
BachelorDegree in Packaging / Pharma Engineering, IndustrialEngineering, or otherengineering discipline from an accredited college or university