PaaS Product Engineering Divisional Vice President
8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
This position is responsible for leading the plan and development of Infrastructure Products based on business and IT Portfolio requirements and be accountable for end-to-end product lifecycle management; overseeing product strategies to ensure product roadmaps are in line with portfolio’s strategic objectives;
Supporting IT Portfolios, Application Development, Application Maintenance, Testing Services, DevOps, Information Security, Finance and Procurement Services organizations; governing the development of an Enterprise Service Catalog; leading the creation and continuous development of a multi-year roadmaps for Infrastructure Products.
Responsible for all PaaS components specifically in the areas of database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Data Platforms (Hadoop, Teradata), Business Intelligence (Tableau) & Middleware (Web, Application and Messaging services).
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 1o years Information Technology experience with extensive technical breadth OR 14 years Information Technology experience with extensive technical.
* 8 years of progressive management and/or leadership in technical areas.
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations areas.
* Experience developing strategic insight and long-term roadmap for portfolio / products lifecycle.
* Knowledge and experience in demand management and strategic resource deployment.
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes; tie together solutions across systems.
* Customer relationship management.
* Ability to define infrastructure strategic vision and drive strategic alignment.
* Entrepreneurial and creative thinker.
* Experience in Web, App, ETL, Middleware, BI, and DBMS technologies.
* Knowledge of emerging technologies (e.g., Cloud, Hyper-converged, Mobile/Digital, etc.).
* Experience in Infrastructure Operational considerations and Automation.
* Solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering).
* Demand / Portfolio and Resource Management.
* Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned).
* Understanding of future technologies and industry trends.
* System and technology integration.
* IT Analytics experience.
Job ID: BDP-1024704