We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Skype Id :
Last 4 digit SSNO :
Availability for project :
Availability for Interviews :
Visa Status and Validity :
D O B :
Years of Exp :
Role: Penetration Testing Lead with Security
Location : Minneapolis, MN or IOWA City , IA
Duration: 12 Months
Rate : $65/hr on 1099 or $57/hr on W2
KEY SKILLS : Penetration testing , Vulnerabilities security & AWS Cloud is a plus
Information Security & Risk Analyst
Understands information security concepts, practices, and procedures common within the information security and assurance field.
Completes tasks designed to protect the organization's computers, networks, systems, and information assets against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. Uses risk analysis as a guiding principle in the assessment, development, and implementation of information security controls.
Applies critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify threats, vulnerabilities, and risks arising from gaps and weaknesses in the controls environment.
Operates and manages information security tools used to detect information security vulnerabilities. Works with cross-functional teams to design and implement appropriate, risk-based information security controls.
Works with end users to determine needs of individual departments, implements policies or procedures, and tracks compliance through the organization. Familiar with IEC/ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and other similar information security standards and control frameworks. Works under general supervision and relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required in the design and application of information security concepts and solutions.
Core Job Duties:
- Maintain vulnerability management processes and tools.
- Assist with information securityrisk management activities and assessments.
- Assist cross-functional technical teams to facilitate remediation of identified system vulnerabilities and control weaknesses.
- Assist solution architects in designing, documenting, and implementing information security remediation solutions.
- Provide support and guidance to business and technical stakeholders regarding information security requirements and recommendations.
- Perform threat and vulnerability analysis, including forensic investigation of actualized vulnerabilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiar with industry standard information security and IT governance standards and frameworks, such as IEC/ISO27001, COBIT, NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Working knowledge of networksecurity, including firewalls, load balancers, web application firewalls, and other similar networksecurity components.
- Working knowledge of network protocols, components, and technologies, such as hubs, routers, switches, vLAN, VPN, WAN, wireless networking, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS…and so on.
- Working knowledge of encryption methods and technologies.
- Working knowledge of application development platforms, technologies, and architecture.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Ability to think critically, analyze complex systems, and propose solutions to complex problems.
- Competent, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, or comparable field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in an information security function.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or GIAC certification preferred. If candidate does not possess an information security or related certification, a desire to pursue attainment of certification is required.