The candidate will work on a multi-platform, multi-tenant, hybrid hosted/cloud architecture that requires comprehensive cyber security over site and management. This is a demanding, high-energy position requiring innovative solutions to network, hardware, and software problems. The candidate will work with a team to install, maintain and design the physical and virtual infrastructure for the enterprise team. The candidate must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Implement security technical implementation guides (STIG) compliance ensuring team is meeting DoD standards
- Perform network security vulnerability and assessment audits
- Use of Nessus and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) compliance tools
- Verify certification and accreditation for information system
- Conduct and document Risk Assessments, according to DoD standardized templates
- Conduct penetration tests using the OWASPv4 checklist utilizing tools such as Burpsuite Pro, SQLMap, BeEF that lead to the identification of vulnerabilities
- Create remediation reports that include details on vulnerabilities
The job is located in Fairfax VA, with some local trips to Ashburn, VA and other locations in the National Capital Region.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be eligible to receive a TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelors and five years-experience
- In depth knowledge of Information Assurance, Network Engineering, and Systems Engineering
- Primary focus on networks supporting information security, including network security alert monitoring and analysis, vulnerability analysis and management, security engineering, performing audits, assessments and penetration tests
- Experience with information assurance policies and regulatory compliance
- Development of internal policy and procedure documents and plans
- In depth understanding of established security standards and governmental requirements
- Excellent communication and leadership skills